Saturday, April 19, 2008

Two in One

A proud mom moment!

April 18, 2008 – Entertaining two babies at once.

Yesterday, I went to meet a friend who has a baby who is one month older than Jonathan.

The little one is a cutie and as active and curious as Jonathan is.

At one moment I found myself holding onto my friend's baby and sitting him on may lap or flying him about in my arms while all along also laughing and making faces at Jonathan who was in his stroller nearby. Both the little treasures were evidently happy and enjoying themselves. Jonathan was in fact laughing to his heart's content – the loudest laugh I have got from him so far.

My friend was also quite pleased, enjoying her freedom to munch on a salad and chat while little baby was being kept busy by me.

Having entertained two about 5 months old babies all at once I am very proud of myself and though this an ample opportunity to document and to boast to all my faithful blog readers :-).

No comments: