Friday, October 9, 2009

A Jonathan Great Moment - Elevator

October 9th, 2009 – 1 year and 10.5 month old
Jonathan ordered a lift for himself and almost used it too.

Jonathan loves elevators, the buttons light up when pressed and the movement underneath his feet is a thrill! When we are in a shopping mall or a hotel, he always runs to the excallators or/and the elevators. He has already once almost crawled into an elevator in a large baby shop when he was about 6 months old!
We were visiting friends and Jonathan just pressed the button and the elevator came. The doors opened and he simply walked in. I noticed it just as the doors were closing. I quickly pressed the button and the doors opened again – with my boy with a delighted sunshine smile on his face appearing before me, totally unconcerned that he had been closed in an elevator all alone, just glad to see that mommy has come too, I guess...lucky that it was a small building, so even if he had managed to press buttons and use the elevator, I could have easily found him.

No comments: