Friday, March 21, 2008

March 21, 2008 - You Turned from Your Back onto Your Belly, and even Slept That Way of Your Own Accord

March 21, 2008 – 16 weeks and some

You turned from your back onto your belly, and even slept that way of your own accord

You were having a bad day actually, ever and discomfort and no proper sleep. Still today is a proud mother moment day, because you turned from your back onto your tummy and did it repeatedly. In my efforts to get you to sleep I helped you turn back onto your back (you are finding that action difficult these days, but of course you turned again onto your tummy and returned to complaining about the undesired result of your moving about, refusing to calm down.

I'm not writing this to be funny, this is truly what happened and we did the "I'll turn on my stomach, wine and complain trying to turn back and then mommy will come and topple me onto my back, I will breath my relief just for a second and then wiggle about again and turn yet again onto my belly only to decide it was a bad idea and start to complain again" routine at least three times this afternoon. After that I lost count and also lifted you out of bed to try and calm you on my arms, and then in the stroller (success at last! Thank God it was a warm evening and we could go out at 18:00).

At night, when you finally did go to sleep you turned yet again, complained slightly when you discovered you were on your belly and then fell asleep, on your belly of your own accord! Sweet Dreams! Now mommy can blog freely about the events of this hot Good Friday, or Purim day.

No comments: