Sunday, July 25, 2010

A haircut

Since the first time we has lice in his kindergarten and also because of the hot summer, Jonathan has had his hair cut twice by our initiative and once at his own request.

I took Jonathan twice to cut his hair. The first time he moved and shook his head frantically and wanted only mommy and I has to hold him and the hair dresser has to work around and despite the shaking head (she was great! If anyone needs a haircut in Givatayim, Israel I am happy to recommend) and both I and the hair dresser got hair all over our clothes.

The second time was not so tragic. Jonathan enjoyed sitting on the chair, getting put up higher on it (for the hair dresser’s convenience) and he shook his head only a little when she actually started cutting. This time I remained clean.

My husband told me that he took Jonathan with him last week to the barber, because my husband wanted a haircut. After the barber was done my husband wanted to pay and leave, but then Jonathan sat on the chair of his own initiative and clearly shown everyone in the room that he too wants his hair cut - just like daddy. The barber agreed to cut his hair and so Jonathan got his third haircut. My husband reports the boy behaved impeccably!

No comments: