Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cleaning

Jonathan is a good boy! Always wanting to tidy up and return things to their place. Naturally he likes to help when cleaning too, last week he finally got the chance to do so...

He takes my glasses and then tried to put them back on my face (poking me in the eye in the process) and he takes of his socks and then wants to put them back on, but as soon as I put them on, he takes them off again! He also throws toys and then collects them, putting things in boxes and moving the boxes around, placing them in order is a special beloved occupation. Even the kindergarten teacher says he likes to tidy up!

I was cleaning the house and Jonathan absolutely anted to help! So he grabbed the broom and would not let me have it. The result was that I ended us sweeping the house with a short broom that I brought for Jonathan as a toy and he was walking about with the adult broom and helping me...

No comments: